NTU Singapore Global Connect Fellowship (GCF) is an exciting opportunity for students to spend their summer in Singapore on our vibrant, international, state-of-the-art NTU campus from 20 May – 20 July 2024, with an application deadline of 1 March 2024. GCF will attract globally the best and brightest final year bachelor’s or master’s degrees students graduating in 2025 with a keen research interest. We welcome students from all disciplines to join us as Global Connect Fellows to take part in the cutting-edge research underway at NTU.
NTU Singapore Global Connect Fellowship Programme Benefits：
• $5000 Stipend: Students receive a generous stipend of SGD 5,000 for dedicated participation in the 2-month immersive research program along with complimentary housing on NTU’s Yunan Garden campus.
• Research Mentorship from World-Leading Faculty: Gain access to some of the world’s leading scientists and faculty for valuable guidance for a nourishing and enriching research experience.
• The Singapore Experience: Research and network in one of the world’s most cutting-edge, vibrant, dynamic, and multicultural cities which is a gateway to Asia.
• NTU Singapore Campus: Live, work, and play on a SMART, state-of-the-art campus ranked as amongst the top 15 most beautiful campuses globally.
• Master Classes for Professional Development: Attend specialized seminars designed to enhance your professional skills, providing insights into various aspects of academic and research careers.
• Symposium Presentation: Showcase your research findings by presenting at the GCF Symposium, offering a platform to share your work with peers, faculty, and professionals.
• Social Engagement: Enjoy a vibrant social community by participating in activities designed for bonding with fellow participants, fostering a sense of camaraderie and collaboration.
• Networking Opportunities: Engage in networking events, workshops, and seminars that connect you with professionals, researchers, and peers, expanding your professional network and creating lasting connections.
*Interested DKU students please contact Prof. Kai Huang (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Prof. Feng Tian (email@example.com). Note that if you’re not a DKU student, please directly approach NTU.